Monday, August 31, 2009

Abundance, Wealth, Transparency - It must be Monday!


I Love You Guys -

I am so filled with gratitude for the support that flows from You to Me and from Me to You. I had been having a bit of a rough patch there for a few weeks, I could tell the story, but I am done with the old victim story. Just a wee bit of resistance to what God has in store for me. Feeble attempts to control what he has to tell me. I am trusting, God, my heart -- aren't they really just one and the same? I am now accepting, following my heart and taking action accordingly. Life is a process, I have my ups and my downs, yet I know it's all fucking perfect. Even the shite that sucks ass. So yes there may be some hate filled, sick of it all, poor me posts yet to come, not to worry.


I went to my Wizard School graduation yesterday. It was an inspiration. To see all of those shining beacons of Love and Light stand in the truth of who they really are was beautiful and overwhelming. Congratulations to all the Graduates! They earned their wands, dug deep and found their wings, now they fly. I do believe I dehydrated myself a bit from the all the tears (Yes I am a softie, and I will dropkick anyone who reminds me of that). I have unofficially started my Second Year of wizard training, class is in session and I am surrendering to the process. I look forward to the actual class starting in October.

My heart sings this morning as I report BS abundance -

Last Seven Days -- 154 Page Impressions -- 38 Advertiser Clicks -- $16.15
All Time -- 1522 Page Impressions --183 Advertiser Clicks -- $77.28

Truly I am touched, honored, and blessed. Thank You!

In releasing the old story, I am creating the room for new stories to flow through me. I am committed to writing to you all, your patience was appreciated as I surrendered.

Take a walk today, even around the block. I did, it was magical, the Universe sang to me, Butterflies and Bees, my usual serenaders, reminding me that I am right where I am suppose to be and that all I need to do is trust. Or don't take a walk, sit down and send me your comments, suggestions, complaints or praise. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Love, Light and a big BS THANK YOU to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment