Monday, August 10, 2009

Abundance and Transparent Monday!



Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance. - Epicurus

Greetings Fellow BSers,

Today we continue our journey of co-creating brilliance and abundance. As our board of directors ratified last week, BS will be announcing our earnings each and every Monday. We feel that transparency in business is a great thing, so we are walking the walk. No that doesn't mean I will be sharing all of my other revenue streams with you, just the ones we are in together. And I believe this is a group effort, together we can build something. What? I'm not sure, yet I am starting to see glimpses, listening to my guides and taking action.

So every Monday I will share the numbers with you, unless the BS is out of Internet range, exploring The Andes, traveling from La Paz to Machu Pichu; Or was out the night before with Levon Helm drinking whiskey and playing guitar; Or am cage diving while on the Great White Shark World Tour; Or felt like playing rainy day and pulled the shades, watched movies while pounding sarsaparilla; Or am in India deepening my connection to the Universe, chanting til my heart buzzes from my chest; Or am in a holding cell "For My Own Safety"; Or am at Game Four of the Red Sox sweep of whoever the chump is from the National League; Or am on my honeymoon, dancing naked on the beach; Or am at the gym (okay I pushed it too far with that one). Then it would be another day; like Tuesday; or Wednesday mid-afternoon, while having a snack; or the following Monday.

Yet we are going to strive for each and every Monday. And my word is my law. So without further ado, the numbers.........

Seven Days -- 429 Page Impressions -- 32 Clicks -- $10.20
All Time -- 1,123 Page Impressions -- 111 Clicks -- $47.34



I want to thank you all for your support. It is amazing to reflect back how far we have come on this little experiment of ours. Truly I am blessed. I am doing what I love to do, AND I am getting paid for it. Fucking unfuckingbelievably fucking fanfuckingtastic.

Certainly I still am a whack job, yet a whack job very happy in his skin. My comfort zone gets pushed further and further out each day, each moment. And for that, for my courage, for the support of you all, I bubble with gratitude.

I will be back on the West Coast tonight. Been contemplating and writing about the effective use of feedback and will be sharing that with you in the coming days. Or rather, my ineffective use of it in the past and my attempts at using it as a force for change in my life now. And speaking of feedback - fuck I am the king of segues - you, my super hip way cool fans, are my bread and butter, so your input is always welcome. Make a comment, throw a rock through my window, offer up some sweet lovin'. I'd love to hear from you.

Keep your heart open, your eyes on the magic, and a bitter taste in your mouth,
BS

No comments:

Post a Comment