Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hello! Thank You!


Hi All

My apologies for the haphazard postings recently. I'm being kind with haphazard, nonexistent would be more accurate.

I've been hiding out and had not felt like sharing. Fear. Resistance. Whatever I want to label it, it's been the reason, certainly not an excuse.

I'm back. I'm back and I am writing. Facing fears and doing it. This is my intention. This is my hope.

It truly amazes me when someone comes up to me and references my words from this site. Gives me a chill. Brings a tear to my eye even. That people actually check out my words, read them and reference them. I've come a long way from peeking my head out from under the covers and sharing this blog with the first four.

I love you all heaps. And I will not take you for granted, will not take my gifts for granted.

I am working on a bigger writing project. I'm not going to talk about it, because in the past that's what I would do - Talk about something so much that I wouldn't have to write it.

I will share with you one step in my process, with the hopes you'll join me. I've started a meditation practice! It feels great thus far. Truly it does. I'm finding a wee bit of peace inside, and reflected outside.

The biggest excuse I used about meditating I used was "I don't really know how." Well let me share my process as it looks now. I'll expand on it I'm sure, but it's a great beginning. Here's what I do -

1. Turn off your phone! This is time with you and Spirit. You and God. You and You for you aethists out there.
2. Get comfortable, cross your legs if you like (I do because it's comfortable, and it's my idea of what one looks like when meditating).
3. Breathe! In through the nose out through the mouth is how I do it. Whatever works for you. Follow your breath. Breathe in Love, breathe out Love. Hey guess what?! You're meditating. Yup that's it! I do a little more, but you can stop here. Do that for a minute, then two minutes, increase your time each time you do it. Give it a whirl, see how it fits.
4. Call in the light. Just use your imagination and call in the light, imagine a beautiful healing white light flowing down through the top of your head. Filling you all of your cells with healing light, filling your heart with Love.
5. Perhaps some chanting is in order. I love my voice, anyone who knows me knows that. So I chant "Hu" "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" It feels great, gets my vibration up and my spirit soaring. Hu is another word for God. You can chant anything you like, we're beginners! "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm" is a good one. Maybe "Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats" or "Soooooooooooooooooooox" and then when the Pats win the Superbowl and the Sox win the Series you can take credit, you and Hu that is.

Be gentle with yourself!

Okay. Off to do some more writing. I love you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Love, Light and Laughs
BS

No comments:

Post a Comment