Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Greetings from North Pole

So I'm not that far North, but it's cold and there's ten inches of snow on the ground here in my hometown. The BS offices have been shut down. The staff is of course being paid during the Holiday break - thanks in large part to the great State of California.


While away from the home office, I am racking my brain to come up with my own "Julie & Julia" idea for the coming year. That blog has been put in brought to my attention time and time again over the past few months. Bitter Spiritualist needs some kind of hook to keep readers coming back, something for me to focus on. I am a huge fan of cooking shows, but I'm not going to pinch her great idea. I need my own. Something to report back to you about. I've a few ideas percolating and will be announcing what I will be doing in the weeks to come.

What I do know that 2010 is going to be a great year. Also it will be just about nine months from January 1 until I graduate from Wizard School. Nine months. Yes a rebirth time for BS. So that's a good foundation to start with. Now don't you worry, I'm not going to become a Born Again, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's definitely not for me.

Your thoughts/ideas/direction, your feedback, is not only welcome, it's encouraged. I'd appreciate the input, it makes my job so much easier.

One thing that will be happening in 2010 is our collaboration with the folks over at Soul Diving. I'm excited about it, the brief break was needed to get some clarity on that part of the BS experiment. The details haven't been worked out as of yet, but Honeybee and her gang of lovey doveys are committed, as are we at BS. It should make for a fun time and, hopefully, a great read.

I'm off soon to say hello to my nieces and decorate some cookies. Just like Julia would do, but not as fancy, or as French.

Love, Light and Laughs,
BS

No comments:

Post a Comment