Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gratitude

Happy Transformation Tuesday everybody!!

Greetings from the sick bed. Okay the sick couch technically. Quite a week here at the home office. Year Two of Wizard School is kicking my ass.

My thoughts are not really cohesive today. Slipping in and out of a nice sleepy state, interspersed with some chills. I'm either delirious or having visions of God. For that I am filled with gratitude. On this week of Thanksgiving, I am thankful that I am sick. I get to do little and take care of myself and be okay with it. So that is what I am doing today, instead of writing about gratitude, I am living gratitude. It feels good! Yes I will write of gratitude later, when Jesus and Buddha stop serving my tea. It just doesn't seem polite to type with them here.

Back to my visions...............BS.

No comments:

Post a Comment