Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Plan

I start this blog grotesquely underemployed, a lifelong dreamer, quite often a not so great doer, so action it is. This is Step one in a loose plan, that I intend to clarify in the coming days/weeks/months/years.... But I feel I am starting a new journey, and doing something out of character, i.e blogging, was in order. So here we be.

An experiment, my journey from 2009 on. Perhaps a look in the rear view mirror some time, but always looking through the windshield. Ahead from here, success, joy, pain, lessons and how I became the enlightened being I intend to be. Following my heart, exploring myself and the world I live in.

The Chronicles of The Bitter Spiritualist. As I make my way back from the dead, and to the living. And I'm inviting you along for the ride. Aren't you lucky?

With this invite comes great responsibility. If this experiment of mine pans out, chances are your thoughts and ideas will be pilfered by me, and a tidy profit turned. Well that's part of the plan,
anyway.

Don't believe the hype. This is more me putting myself out there somewhere, where is the focus to lie? The word experiment keeps coming into my consciousness. Experiment. Which leads me to experience, which is what I am doing. Experimenting with the experience of sharing myself and my words with whoever wants to listen.

What is my focus? Where do I go from here. On my journey. Meeting new friends? The writing process? So here, we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment