Monday, April 19, 2010

Bitter Spiritualist Unplugged



My Faithful Legions!

Today I start five days of Wizard School. I felt inspired to share with you. I am excited to go deeper into the BS, find out more of who I am and release all that no longer serves me.

I am valiantly making attempts to not project any outcomes, to simply be and co-create with the Universe. I have set intentions, which are different from controlling some outcomes. I do know that I am a seeker, and today as simply as I can put it I am seeking happiness.

So wish me luck. Send me love and light. And have fun while I'm gone.

And so we all can celebrate our continued success. The BS is happy to report we are up to over $25 of earnings. Impressive. I will be making this a weekly report. It makes it real for me, and from what I am hearing to you, my faithful legions. I will be refraining from my shameless overtures to click on to my advertises and will be going about it in a new way. By being open to you all with how we are doing, and that is a promise I will keep. Even when the BS is making thousands of dollars a week, I will continue to share with you all. We are partners in this experiment after all.

Have some fun while I'm gone! Do things you love to do. Tell someone you love them. Do it for me if you can't muster up the strength to do it for you.

Love and Light to you all, I remain,
Bitter

No comments:

Post a Comment