Friday, July 31, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

I asked the Universe for Trust in her infinite magical abundance.
And she gave me a rent increase and a blown head gasket.

I asked the Universe for Courage to let go of attachment.
And she gave the "it's not you it's me" talk from my tango mate.

I asked the Universe for Joy to overflow from my heart.
And she transitioned my brother over to the other side.

I asked the Universe for Strength to own my light.
And she gave me the chance to dim it with judgment.

I asked the Universe for Grace as I dance with Spirit.
And she brought a road filled with potential potholes.

I celebrate getting what I asked for, grateful for the inner peace.
Filled with Love, knowing each perfect moment unfolds as it is meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment